Newbies needing a helping hand may look here.
1. Roll 4d6 drop lowest, 7 times. Throw away the lowest two roll for an 18.
2. Max HP at every level. Never roll, ever.
3. Drow have their level adjustment waived.
4. You may take two flaws if they are significant to your character. Each flaw is worth another feat.
5. Starting gold is 200gp for everyone. This is because not everyone has access to the actual books and class gold isn’t SRD material.
6. Consider possible regional feats you may choose for your character at level 1.
7. Make your character without having to bug the DM with A bunch of questions or drawn out conversations about your build. The less I know about your build the less likely I might “accidentally” break it with an encounter it can’t handle. I do not like build conversations.
8. All newly made characters begin two levels below the average level of the party they are joining. If you are starting a new party you begin at level 1. If you are found joining an existing party to get the level boost then immediately trying to split off to go solo, rocks fall you die.
9. A character may not begin working on any crafting until they have had at least their first proper RP session.
10. Sheets are to be hosted on Myth-Weavers. No alternative is deemed acceptable.
11. You may have a maximum of 2 active characters in the game at any time. They may NEVER meet.
Book of Erotic Fantasy
Setting specific content other than Forgotten Realms